The woman shared her parenting tips on TikTok and has gone viral for the same.
A mother has gone viral on TikTok for sharing her parenting tips that sound genius, to say the least. While we all know how difficult it could be raising a kid, these tips are coming in handy for a lot of people who find themselves in tricky situations with their kids and don't know exactly how to react in such situations. Rachel Rogers has come to the rescue of these parents and her tips on TikTok (@rachlynnrogers) are spot on. Here are just a few of them:
1) Your behavior matters
2) Mean what you say and say what you mean
3) Comfort them at their time of crisis
4) Teach them the value and importance of consent
5) Frustration is also a kind of communication, express it in a productive manner
6) This is something to ponder upon
7) That's a genius way of inspiring curiosity and helping them cope at the same time
8) Give them an option
9) It's not personal, you just have to teach them the right way
10) Reacting is not a good solution to problems, it doesn't help.
11) Find the root cause rather than reacting to overt behaviors
12) Be aware of how and when your behavior changes, kids learn a lot from observing.